Heart, Humor & Honesty
Erin Moon (aka “Felicity Munroe” for all romance) is a classically trained professional AEA/CAEA/SAG/AFTRA actress and dual Citizen of the USA and Canada.
She is an award winning narrator who started her career in Audiobooks as a director (over 200 books) and editor (another 300 at least) between theatre gigs in NYC in 2005. She has been narrating, directing and coaching exclusively since 2009.
Erin has narrated 350+ novels for Hachette Audio, Audible.com, Recorded Books, Penguin Random House, Simon and Schuster, Harper Collins, Tantor Audio, John Marshal Media, Podium, Lyric Audio, Deyan Audio, Blackstone, Pete Rohan, Brickshop Audio and Hard Chew (Jayme Mattler). She is also a regular contributor to Apple News.
Home Studio 7+ yrs
for all major pubs
AT 4047 mic
RME Babyface interface
Mac Mini 2021
She is celebrated for her facility with accents and characterization having narrated entire books in multiple southern accents, general American, Canadian and British as well as frequently portraying characters with Irish, French, Italian, Scottish accents and more. She is also one of 6 narrators to record the canon of The Baby Sitters Club, narrating the 21 books of Stacey.
Having been a professional actor for over 20 years Erin has been seen on: L&O SVU, Off Broadway and in regional theatres in the USA and Canada. She is a 5 time contributor to the Good Life Project podcast and was a guest on the Superwoman Chronicles and Together Guide Podcasts (click here to listen).
After 13 years in NYC she now lives, narrates, coaches and plays in beautiful Vancouver Canada on the unceded and ancestral territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and TsleilWatuth peoples.
FUN FACTS about Erin in the first person:
- My booth is currently a 16km/10 mile bike from my house in my sisters basement (because basements rock for sound). Yup that is a for REAL commute!
- I am an avid gardener.
- I have been riding horses since I was 4 years old and come from rodeo and farm stock
- I have narrated non fiction for world renowned Yoga and holistic health authors because
I am also an ERYT 500hr and IATY 800hr Yoga Therapist/instructor
- I have a Certification in Applied Positive Psychology from The Flourishing Center
- I have become, through this work, a HUGE Fantasy fan!!!!
- To ski
- To hike
- To play beach volleyball & softball
- Animals of all sorts
- Being an aunty to all my friends & family’s kiddos with & without fur 😉
- Being an ally to all peoples at all times!